Saturday, November 27, 2010

If you're reading this, you're just as bored as me.

If you're reading this, you're just as bored as me.

WHAT WAS YOUR:

LAST

1. last beverage: coffee

2. last phone call: my dad

3. last text message: Amber

4. last song you listened to: Nantes -Beirut

5. last time you cried: A while ago.


HAVE YOU EVER:

6. dated someone twice = Yes.

7. been cheated on = I don't think so.

8. kissed someone & regretted it = Yes.

9. lost someone special = Unfortunately.

10. been depressed = No.

11. been drunk and threw up = Regrettably.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12. Brown

13. Blue

14. Green

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)

15. Made a new friend?: Tons.

16. Fallen out of love?: Yes.

17. Laughed until you cried?: All the time.

18. Met someone who changed you?: No.

19. Found out who your true friends were?: Already knew.

20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes, haha. That was actually quite comical.


21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend's list ?: Possibly.


GENERAL:

22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life:Everyone one, minus one.

24. Do you have any pets: Maya and Simon.

25. Do you want to change your name? No, I love my name.

26. What did you do for your last birthday: Went to the Old Port.

27. What time did you wake up today: 8:10am.

28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Falling asleep.

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: London.

30. Last time you saw your Mother: Yesterday.

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I wish I could have my dog with me. :-(

32. What are you listening to right now: So many noises. 2 tv's, a washing machine, the heater, me typing, and water in the kettle.

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yes.

34. What's getting on your nerves right now: Well, I'm a little edgy because I had too much coffee, but that's pretty much it.

35. Most visited webpage: FB and Gmail.

37. Nicknames: Molly.

38. Relationship Status: Single.

39. Zodiac Sign: Cancer.

40. He or She?: What?

41. Elementary?: Raymond.

42. Middle School?: Jordan Small.

43. High School?: Hall-dale.

44. Hair Color?: Brown.

45. Long or short?: Long.


46. Height: 5'7"

47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Not really. There are people I enjoy spending time with though.

48: What do you like about yourself?: Most things.

49. Piercings?: A few.

50. Tattoos?: Someday soon.

51. Righty or lefty? Left.


FIRSTS:

52. First surgery = Not yet!

53. First piercing = ears.

54. First best friend(s)= Liz Stevenson.

55. First sport you joined = T-ball.

58. First pair of trainers= Not sure. But did I did notice that 57 was missing.

RIGHT NOW:

59. Eating - Nothing.

60. Drinking - Coffee. I should probably stop.

61. I'm about to - Go buy some groceries at the market.

62. Listening to : Like I said before, so many things.

63. Waiting for: 6pm when I get out of work.

64. Want kids? Sure, someday.

65. Get Married? ...way later.

66. Career? I've had a career for a few years.

WHICH IS BETTER :

67. Lips or eyes? = eyes. Both?


68. Hugs or kisses = Realllly like hugs. Big fan.

69. Shorter or taller = That's not so important.

70. Older or Younger = Older I guess.

71. Romantic or spontaneous = Romantic. Spontaneous is good but how they are like everyday is more important.

72. Nice stomach or nice arms= Stomach.

73. Sensitive or loud = Loud I think.


74. Hook-up or relationship = relationship.

75. Trouble maker or hesitant = Trouble maker haha. Not too much trouble, but I like people who like to have fun.

HAVE YOU EVER :

76. Kissed a stranger = Yes.

78. Lost glasses/contacts = Nope.

79. Sex on first date =

80. Broken someone's heart = Unfortunately.

81. Had your own heart broken = Once.

83. Turned someone down = Yes.

84. Cried when someone died = Yes..


85. Fallen for a friend = Life story. (Hey folks- this is a bad thing to do.)


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself = Always.

87. Miracles = No.

88. Love at first sight = Not really.

89. Heaven = Yes.

90. Santa Claus = haha I wish he were real. That would be AWESOME.

91. Kiss on the first date= Sure, if it feels right.

92. Angels = No.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

93. Had more than one bf/gf? at a time?: Nah.

94. Is there one person you want to be with right now?: A few people.

95. Did you sing today?: Not yet. I sing everyday though.

96. Ever cheated on somebody?: Never.

97. Is there a time where you could go back and change something?: One thing.

98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: Probably skiing at Sugarloaf with Alyssa. I would relive that day every day. One of the best/most surreal days of my life!

99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Lets just see what happens.

100. Posting this as 100 truths? Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment