Saturday, September 4, 2010

you beg, steal, you borrow


Hold on.
It goes by so fast.














In this city, there is so much to do, but I have yet to try any of it. I've found the few things that make me happy, and I stick to them. One, is my weekly trip to my favorite cafe where I buy a medium house-roast coffee, banana bread, and sit in my favorite corner. The other things is riding my bike to the pier at night, watching the boats, occasionally bringing a friend and a bottle of some bubbly. There is just something about being near the water that seems to have a place in my heart.

On a recent late night trip to the pier, I went with one of my best friends AP. The trip to the pier didn't really have any purpose other than to just sit there. We both enjoy the place and find the water comforting.

So here we are, two girls, sharing a bottle of Riesling and discussing our many woes and troubles as of lately. It was nice, we weren't alone, but there was no one disturbing us. We discussed things in detail and tried and figure out a few of life's questions.

Nothing was really accomplished or solved, but by the time we both got home, a weight had been lifted off our shoulders, and I had a great nights sleep. You can't really ask for anything more.





No comments:

Post a Comment